Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Anonymous Comments

Last year, I have restricted my comments to readers with an OpenID. I received comments asking me to make it open so others who don't have OpenID can now say their shout outs. Last week on my Cinderella experience post, someone named "Anonymous" negatively commented on my experience.

First and foremost, this is my blog and my Cinderella experience is my story and not somebody elses. What I have written in my blog is my observation and what I feel. It is like firsthand reporting.

I don't discriminate the rich because they can afford the best seats in the Cinderella musical. And I don't pity myself for buying the not farthest seat. I'm just being reasonable of what I can afford. I don't pretend that I am rich. I am just a simple guy working hard to have a better future.

Here is his/her comment:

1st message: Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:02:00 AM PHT

READ THESE EXCERPTS FROM YOUR BLOG ABOVE:

"All that I could see at that time are expensive restaurants"

At the 1st floor, the VIPs are all there. They are wearing expensive clothes and they are screaming loud that they are rich.

The other family on the left was snobbish and they are giving this impression that they are rich and I shouldn't talk to them. Most of the time, they were speaking in English as if they are Americans.

+++IF YOU MUST REALIZE, YOU SEEM TO SHRINK IN YOUR SMALLNESS...YOU SEEM TO BE SO INADEQUATE, DEPRIVED AND UNDESERVING. JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE IN CIRCLE 1 DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE FILTHY RICH, IT'S JUST A PREFERENCE, NOT ALL RICH PEOPLE WEAR EXPENSIVE CLOTHES, AND JUST BEC SOMEONE SPEAKS ENGLISH LIKE AMERICANS AND DOES NOT READILY STRIKE A CONVERSATION MEAN THEY ARE SNUB...RETHINK YOUR LINES AND LOGIC...FULL OF NON SEQUITUR...AND THIS IS THE ROOT OF DISHARMONY AND ALIENATION, STEMMING FROM YOUR OWN INSECURITTIES. ACCEPT YOURSELF AS YOU ARE AND YOU YOU WILL SEE OTHERS IN A KINDER LIGHT. LET THE LIGHT IN YOU SHINE THROUGH....

2nd message: Monday, January 19, 2009 1:29:00 AM PHT

I am agree with Anonymous (Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:02:00 AM PHT), I am not rich but I love wearing Louis Vuitton belts, bags and have many pairs of Gucci leather shoes. I don't speak tagalog much because I am an Ilocano. When I am with tagalog speaking people, I talk tagalog mixed with more English with them.. so what can you say about me then...?

And please, don't use "Anonymous" names. Have balls to disclose yourself.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

Share This Post Digg This Del.icio.us Furl Reddit Fav This With Technorati Yahoo MyWeb Stumble This

7 comments

1. PuNiao

January 20, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Well, there must always be some coward who have to bring someone else down. Just do what you've always done, have no fear for those nameless cowards who dare to slam but won't leave their names. It's your post, it's your call. Nobody have the right to make you think and feel otherwise.

2. Makoy

January 20, 2009 at 2:29 PM

thanks PuNiao!

3. Denis

January 20, 2009 at 5:17 PM

dont let bitches bite you... bite back haha

4. webbielady

February 12, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Well, that is just an idea anyway. The moment you allowed anonymous commenters, it seems that you have waived your right to have them anyway. As for the comment's contents itself, I see the reason but it could have been phrased in a more politically correct manner.

As for your contention, i understand it's your blog and indeed you can say anything and IT IS YOURS: you have all the right to it, as well as the responsibility to its contents. But then again, the moment you allowed commenters, another criticisms are assumed to be welcomed.... ^^

104th BigMak Contest point for WebbieLady

5. Sherry

February 13, 2009 at 1:37 PM

I do not like anonymous comment. Who is that? Why is that they not willing to tell who is it. Why they are afraid and what they are hiding.

6. Sherry

February 13, 2009 at 1:38 PM

A friend has an experience where one used fake name and even her link to comment. It was a rude comment!

7. pehpot

March 13, 2009 at 9:04 AM

tama talaga ako may fan base ka! at sila ay tinatagurian:

Makoy Anonymous!

yay!

cheers to MAkoy! LOL

thanks for the keyword tip.. I will look for it in your blog.. siguro older post un.. maybe from 2007? hanggang 2008 pa lang ako eh..

Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting