Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads On My Blogs Finally

Nuffnang Ads On My Blogs FinallyNuffnang Philippines I think started before I left the Philippines. I was one of the bloggers who joined and hoped to earn more. Nuffnang was promising especially with the big advertisement it had in EDSA. When I started working here in Singapore, I noticed that my Nuffnang widgets aren't showing any ads. I have then decided to transfer my account to Nuffnang Singapore. After a month or two, no ads still. A blogger friend of mine told me that it is best that my Nuffnang account be in the Philippines since most of my readers are coming from the Philippines.

It was sad though that my previous statistics from my old accounts wasn't transferred to my new account. Anyway, just last Wednesday I think, I sent a ticket to Nuffnang asking them why my Nuffnang widgets aren't showing any ads. I receive a response from them a day after and they told me that I should place three ads on my blog. I was quite irritated with their reply and told them that it was unfair for me that I place their widgets on my ads without earning anything for so long (make that six months). I have pointed out to them that some blogs with low traffic have their ads.

Anyway yesterday night, I was surprised that this blog suddenly has a Nuffnang ad. And just today, my other personal blog shows a Nuffnang ads as we ll. I know many bloggers have experienced the same thing. Do we have to send a ticket before we receive ads? This should be automatic right? That's why they have statistics on thetraffic. Anyway, mine is showing already so my irritation has subsided already.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

Share This Post Digg This Del.icio.us Furl Reddit Fav This With Technorati Yahoo MyWeb Stumble This

10 comments

1. Denis

February 14, 2009 at 1:15 PM

bagay yung nuffnang ads sa blogs mo sir! hehe i heard some pinoy bloggers too not getting any nuff ads even if their stats are crazy high

2. Sherry

February 14, 2009 at 2:30 PM

wow that is good to know.

3. Webbielady

February 15, 2009 at 5:40 AM

Strange! I also had very good traffic and I even had 3 space for them but till now no ads were running. I guess I have to send them a ticket as well. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I submitted this to digg so that others will learn how you happened to have the ads. I will do the same as you did. Username is webbieladycont. The link can be found here:

210th - 212th BigMak Contest point for WebbieLady

4. yatot

February 16, 2009 at 3:28 PM

wow! good for you! my nuffnang serves as an analytics na lng to compare the results to google analytics... what can i say kundi congrats! habang buhay ng wala yung nuffnang ads ko! waaaaa... and to think i already sent them a ticket notification!

5. Makoy

February 16, 2009 at 8:50 PM

i really don't understand their stats.

6. pinoy2

February 17, 2009 at 2:17 AM

kuya makoy..
    buti naman nagpakita yang nuffnang ads.. pansin ko sa ibang site madami pa parang nakadisable..

at for anim na buwan mo na yan eh ngayon lang lumitaw? parang sila pa ang nagadvertise sayo ah..

May babayaran ba magmember?

Ako gagawa ako ng advertisement service for my blog and for others, eto gumagawa na nga eh.. problema ko san ako kukuha ng images at sinu ang unang mga magtrial or sasapi sa try run..

inaayos ko pa lang yung admotor ads ku.. mga within ten days ayus na parang contextual advertisisng or gawin kong tulad ng ads na display mo sa taas ng www,makoyskie,com

after ng nufnang ads mo sa main domain.. recently i'm coding the whole script...

atsaka nagpalit ako ng wordpress themes kasi mukhang pangit yung dati kong itim na gamit eh..
    atsaka walang masyadung kita dun sa old theme.. yung napansin ko lang dun..

paki check po yung pagbabago..
    at lagay ka ng koment kuya ha...

7. Makoy

February 17, 2009 at 8:54 AM

pinoy2, ano yung admotors? merong na mention sa akin si techathand na ads na whole income sayo mapupunta kaso u need to pay $47 ata one time. ganyan b yung admotors mo?

8. Winziph

February 18, 2009 at 7:52 PM

kuya makoy nagticket na ako sa nuffnang sabi nid ko daw ilagay ung tatlo locations nila, isa lang daw kasi ung kinabit ko. ganun din ba ung sayo?

9. Makoy

February 18, 2009 at 11:29 PM

that's the same remarks that they emailed me. i replied negatively btw.

10. Sherry

February 26, 2009 at 4:34 PM

they are Nuffnang and Advertlets ads available in Malaysia. But I do not use them.

Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting