Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Adsense Earning: October 2012 to February 2013

It has been four months since I have received my last Google Adsense check. Hopefully, 2013 will bring me better blogging earnings. This cheque by the way is my first cheque of 2013 and months covered for this earning is from October 2012 to February 2013. Thank you Google Adsense for the S$138.86!

Google Adsense Earning: October 2012 to February 2013

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

Share This Post Digg This Del.icio.us Furl Reddit Fav This With Technorati Yahoo MyWeb Stumble This

7 comments

1. riz

April 3, 2013 at 6:29 PM

great for you. wish you more earnings this 2013.
    i wish i could get accepted by adsense this 2013 :)

2. Marriage and Beyond

April 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Eversince Adsense banned my account because Western Union stole my adsense earnings (my account was compromised daw), I have lost faith in Adsense. They never give proper explanation why they suspend an account. My lawyer even said that what they're doing is immoral. Too bad wala silang local office when that happened to me. Marami naring nag-demanda sa google, but I guess they get away with it. High and mighty eh. Yes, bitter bitteran ako. Hehe But I'm glad with other money making sites since. :)

3. Makoy

April 3, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Marriage and Beyond, you should try to appeal your account if Western Union was the one at fault and not you. Too sad to hear your story.

4. Chubskulit Rose

April 4, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I never got my first payment from them, my account was banned right before I could redeem it for reason I never knew.

5. Mona

April 4, 2013 at 7:47 PM

congrats, been in adsense for almost 4 years sad to say never pa nka cash out hopefully very soon, what is the secret? :)

6. Makoy

April 4, 2013 at 9:39 PM

@Rose, you can refer to the Adsense TOS, it's possible that you have unknowingly violated some of the rules. I also got a warning before but was appeal to get an appeal approved.

@Mona, the secret is consistent posting with rich SEO content.

7. melandria romero

April 8, 2013 at 11:36 PM

congratulations to you, i hope my adsense works that great too.

Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting